Order update

All Honda E related discussions
Isow

Post by Isow »

Left4Cookies wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:55 am
Sousaphone wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:56 am The Euphrates Highway Is headed for Malmö now, and should arrive on the 13th. With any luck that means I’ll get a more specific delivery date some time before the end of the month.
I’ve been promised a delivery date of the 29th now, received VIN and everything. Could be ours are in the same incoming batch :).
You probably know, but you can track the Euphrates Highway:
www.marinetraffic.com
It is quit exciting tracking the ship and especially the static satellite photo of the ship unloading
the cars when it is docked.

Left4Cookies

Post by Left4Cookies »

Isow wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:41 am
Sousaphone wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:56 am The Euphrates Highway Is headed for Malmö now, and should arrive on the 13th. With any luck that means I’ll get a more specific delivery date some time before the end of the month.
I’ve been promised a delivery date of the 29th now, received VIN and everything. Could be ours are in the same incoming batch :).
www.marinetraffic.com
It is quit exciting tracking the ship and especially the static satellite photo of the ship unloading
That might be the ugliest ship I have ever seen.

I was actually told more than a month ago it had arrived in Belgium, so maybe they're running more ships, or it's just a salesman saying salesman stuff because I kept asking about updates :).
Isow

Post by Isow »

Left4Cookies wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:10 am
Isow wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:41 am

www.marinetraffic.com
That might be the ugliest ship I have ever seen.

I was actually told more than a month ago it had arrived in Belgium, so maybe they're running more ships, or it's just a salesman saying salesman stuff because I kept asking about updates :).
Car carriers are ugly. I think it’s because they have no windows.
Some car carriers can carry 8,000 cars.
Larbor

Post by Larbor »

Today I received a phone-call from the dealer that they're expecting it tomorrow or on Monday (14th). Hopefully that's all accurate, and I'll be driving the wee fella by the end of next week.

Fingers crossed
Minky92

Post by Minky92 »

Just got the call... It's arrived! Got the reg, just waiting to finalise the finance and for the accessories to arrive, and we're good to go. :) Very excited!
Sousaphone

Post by Sousaphone »

The Euphrates Highway, 5 NM north of Hornbæk in Denmark. Looks like it will reach Malmö tonight.

6FA1A252-D364-4046-85AF-9C004CF35CDE.jpeg

Pennyg66

Post by Pennyg66 »

Our dealer has problems getting the cars from Honda uk. They have missed two delivery dates due to Honda not supplying the vehicle. Anyone else had or having this problem? I have my Vin and reg but no car.
Isow

Post by Isow »

Pennyg66 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:41 pm Our dealer has problems getting the cars from Honda uk. They have missed two delivery dates due to Honda not supplying the vehicle. Anyone else had or having this problem? I have my Vin and reg but no car.
Where about do you live ?
Pennyg66

Post by Pennyg66 »

Surrey
Left4Cookies

Post by Left4Cookies »

Sousaphone wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:35 pm The Euphrates Highway, 5 NM north of Hornbæk in Denmark. Looks like it will reach Malmö tonight.
Haha that’s a great picture!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post