Order update

All Honda E related discussions
Isow

Post by Isow »

Pennyg66 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:10 pm No I haven't bought a car in s pandemic. I have my reg and vin but no car and no one can tell me where it is which is strange.
My car has been pushed back a week.
Now showing September 18th + or - 2 days.
I don’t have a VIN.

Pennyg66

Post by Pennyg66 »

Oh thats pants.
Well another delivery date missed. I have my reg and my vin and its insured. I just wish someone could tell me where the car actually is as no-one including Honda UK currently knows.
I have a current complaint with Honda UK.
Isow

Post by Isow »

Pennyg66 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:18 am Oh thats pants.
Well another delivery date missed. I have my reg and my vin and its insured. I just wish someone could tell me where the car actually is as no-one including Honda UK currently knows.
I have a current complaint with Honda UK.
Maybe it was delivered to another dealer by mistake.
I did see at a Honda dealer today a hand written notice ‘Frame Checked’
Maybe they are checking the vin numbers more carefully when they unload the
transporters
Sousaphone

Post by Sousaphone »

Finally an update for me. Dealer called me back.

September 22nd at the dealer, so I’ll get a VIN by then. Expected time to prep and register is two weeks(!).
NewCode

Post by NewCode »

My car was last delayed by “up to ten days” on the 4th September. It’s now twelve days later and I haven’t heard a thing.

Decided that as i don’t trust the dates Honda are giving out anyway, there’s no point chasing the salesman to give me a new one.

So for now I am happily putting miles on to the loaner e and enjoying it very much.
Left4Cookies

Post by Left4Cookies »

Update!

Just got notifed by the dealer that my September 29th delivery has been moved UP to this Tuesday the 22nd! The hype is real. I still haven't seen a white E in Denmark, so I could be among the first..
NewCode

Post by NewCode »

After mentally giving up yesterday, my car is now at the dealers and should be with my by the end of the weekend or early next week. Great news.
NewCode

Post by NewCode »

Left4Cookies wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:16 am Update!

Just got notifed by the dealer that my September 29th delivery has been moved UP to this Tuesday the 22nd! The hype is real. I still haven't seen a white E in Denmark, so I could be among the first..
I’m excited for you. Haven’t yet seen another e in the wild here in the UK either.
Sousaphone

Post by Sousaphone »

Nice! That confirms the 22nd for mine being more than a fluke.

I've yet to see another Honda e here, but I know that there's one driving in this postcode on the regular, and my wife and kids have seen it.
Left4Cookies

Post by Left4Cookies »

Sousaphone wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:08 pm

Nice! That confirms the 22nd for mine being more than a fluke.

I've yet to see another Honda e here, but I know that there's one driving in this postcode on the regular, and my wife and kids have seen it.
I'm crossing my fingers for yours getting to you soon as well.

If you come by Copenhagen, feel free to let me know and we can go for a cruise around town while validating each other's car choices..

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post