Order update

All Honda E related discussions
User avatar
bogga
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 2:41 pm

Re: Order update

Post by bogga » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:52 am

Left4Cookies wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:48 am
I ordered mine on June 15th (in Denmark), and was told by the dealer that if we could order it that week and it was in the colour I requested (white), then he could have it in August. Deep down I kind of feel it was just a trick to get me to sign the deal though, because all other dealers I had spoken to initially said September but before discussion model, colour and all that.
See my post Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:00 pm on this topic...

User avatar
Left4Cookies
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:49 am

Re: Order update

Post by Left4Cookies » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:56 am

bogga wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:52 am
Left4Cookies wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:48 am
I ordered mine on June 15th (in Denmark), and was told by the dealer that if we could order it that week and it was in the colour I requested (white), then he could have it in August. Deep down I kind of feel it was just a trick to get me to sign the deal though, because all other dealers I had spoken to initially said September but before discussion model, colour and all that.
See my post Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:00 pm on this topic...
Interesting, thanks. I'll call up my dealer, tell him "I've heard blahblah" and see what he says.

God, why am I so impatient about this thing..

User avatar
londiniumperson
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:37 pm

Re: Order update

Post by londiniumperson » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:40 am

I've just received an email from the dealer (UK) that 'The car is now on track for August.', getting very close to the 70 plate date.

Joolsdc
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:39 pm
Location: Worcestershire

Re: Order update

Post by Joolsdc » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:45 am

Agreed on the new registration date. I’m thinking of delaying until September 😊

User avatar
bogga
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 2:41 pm

Re: Order update

Post by bogga » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:48 pm

Joolsdc wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:45 am
Agreed on the new registration date. I’m thinking of delaying until September 😊
Some of us have no choice in the matter... ;)

Rei
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:01 pm

Re: Order update

Post by Rei » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:56 pm

My dealer said that if I cancel there are plenty available so I can re-order. Will lose the £3,500 grant though.

I'll have to cancel, I just can't make it work at the moment. So upset, bloody brexit.

User avatar
RAL7004
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:39 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: Order update

Post by RAL7004 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:19 pm

Rei wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:56 pm
My dealer said that if I cancel there are plenty available so I can re-order. Will lose the £3,500 grant though.

I'll have to cancel, I just can't make it work at the moment. So upset, bloody brexit.
Oh, that's too bad! Especially since you are one of the biggest Honda E enthusiasts here on the forum.
Your order is not eligible for a grant at a later date?

Rei
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:01 pm

Re: Order update

Post by Rei » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:19 pm

No, it will go down to 3000 if I cancel. I really want one but just can't justify it right now.

User avatar
rickwookie
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:30 am
Location: St Albans, UK
Contact:

Re: Order update

Post by rickwookie » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:23 pm

Rei wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:19 pm
No, it will go down to 3000 if I cancel. I really want one but just can't justify it right now.
For what it’s worth; we had confirmed yesterday that Honda will still honour the £3.5k even though we’ve effectively cancelled and re-ordered twice now, by first changing from 17” to 16” wheels, and then changing the colour.

Rei
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:01 pm

Re: Order update

Post by Rei » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:43 pm

rickwookie wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:23 pm
Rei wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:19 pm
No, it will go down to 3000 if I cancel. I really want one but just can't justify it right now.
For what it’s worth; we had confirmed yesterday that Honda will still honour the £3.5k even though we’ve effectively cancelled and re-ordered twice now, by first changing from 17” to 16” wheels, and then changing the colour.
Oh, who did you speak to? I'm wondering if I can delay...

Post Reply