Honda e sales figures

All Honda E related discussions
Sousaphone

Post by Sousaphone »

I'm not sure if any other countries have good numbers yet, but the ones for 2020H1 just came out for Denmark (source in Danish):

https://finans.dk/erhverv/ECE12281103/e ... bzqbsAFHpU

18 Honda e sold in the first half of 2020, with sold defined as final paperwork done (so no pure preorders counted). So far I've heard of only two actually delivered, and my delivery date is still only an estimate of "September at the latest, hopefully". It's ~2% of total sales of pure BEVs, btw.

If anyone else has good figures, make a comment and I'll try to add the sources to this post ASAP.

iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Until July 31, 20 e's have been registered. 1 in May, 2 in June and 17 in July. The sales figures may be higher, but only the registrations are counted here and not the sales, because sales figures are not given by the importers. I think all e's are demonstration cars, because the official deliveries are only as from this month. https://www.bovag.nl/BovagWebsite/media ... f?ext=.pdf
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only
Trykpaa

Post by Trykpaa »

Sousaphone wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:54 am So far I've heard of only two actually delivered, and my delivery date is still only an estimate of "September
Which two a they? We had ours since 24/6 and Berner from Bilbasen.dk got his a couple of weeks ago. Thats the 2 I know about.. there must be others 🤔 Salesman mentioned ours where the first privately owned in DK.
Sousaphone

Post by Sousaphone »

Trykpaa wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:59 am
Sousaphone wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:54 am So far I've heard of only two actually delivered, and my delivery date is still only an estimate of "September
Which two a they? We had ours since 24/6 and Berner from Bilbasen.dk got his a couple of weeks ago. Thats the 2 I know about.. there must be others 🤔 Salesman mentioned ours where the first privately owned in DK.
You and Berner were the ones I was counting, I’ve since learned of one more. I’m hoping there’s more out there.

I suspect that the dealer in Birkerød delivered a white one in July. So that’s a tentative four, I guess?
bogga

Post by bogga »

No one has had any delivered until I see them in the members gallery.. ;) ;) ;) ;)
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

In August, no e was registered in the Netherlands according to the latest sales figures. Very strange.

Update 3/9: figures have been adjusted and 3 e's were sold in August. That brings the total to 23 e's sold in the Netherlands. :o
1st registered Oct 2020
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Updat 2/10: last September 13 e's were delivered, making a total of 36.

And what is it like in other countries that could deliver earlier, such as the UK? :?:
1st registered Oct 2020
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

For UK figures of registered vehicles this will be the site to watch

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/honda_e_advance

only totals by quarter so we will have to wait and see, no basic listing yet so that will be an additional URL
Ex e owner
eread

Post by eread »

milligoon wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:52 pm For UK figures of registered vehicles this will be the site to watch

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/honda_e_advance

only totals by quarter so we will have to wait and see, no basic listing yet so that will be an additional URL
One could submit an FOI request to the DVLA on how many registered Honda E's are on the road (both advance and regular)
Sousaphone

Post by Sousaphone »

32 in Denmark as of today according to the central license plate database, including dealer demo and importer press cars. It’ll be 33 on Tuesday.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post