Wallpaper

All Honda E related discussions
Keawon

Post by Keawon »

Thank you for this wallpaper.

2205EAA2-0DF2-45F2-B85A-46DA848D7E56.jpeg

rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Keawon wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:31 pm Thank you for this wallpaper.
You're welcome. ;)
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Mr_Helge wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:00 pm I've done a lot of trial and error to find out the dimensions and then I discovered this thread :D

I hope this info will help more people designing awesome wallpapers.
Note to UK owners, My car Is left-hand drive.

Photoshop PSD templet file (has a layer with the dimensions above)
Hmm, still think my way is better - Make the wallpaper 3900 x 720, then crop out the centre 60 pixels.

Alternative template
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

Definitely easier to explain (and memorize)...
SwissChris

Post by SwissChris »

Wow, this one looks really great! Appreciated that you share it with us!
hquer

Post by hquer »

For those of you owning a white Panda E ;-)

20201113_172910.jpg

Rubbernation

Post by Rubbernation »

Hi everyone!
I'm new to this forum. Have had the car for a month now. Great to drive but so far quite a few issues with the infotainment system and connectivity/app.
Also, Honda's customer service has proved to be amazingly poor, which is a shame. (e-mailed them 3 weeks ago, and still no response other than a standardized e-mail stating: "Your email has captured our full attention..." :lol:)

Now, on topic: I have difficulties uploading wallpaper-pictures. The car can't detect any picture files on the usb-drive. (Though music files works just fine.)
I saved the pics in both .BMP and .JPG. No success. Also tried different pic sizes, from as small as <1Mb and upwards to near 10Mb. And I placed the pic files in the root directory, as required.

I suppose the format of the usb-drive (NTFS/FAT32) is not critical since it is not mentioned in the manual (and since music files work fine from the same drive).

The manual says that "the file name must be less than 64 bytes". I don't know how to check a file name's exact size. I thought characters normally use between 1 and 4 bytes. I might be wrong but it's kind of a weird info from Honda. Anyway, to be safe I named the files with single characters. To no avail.

Anyone else had problems like these and managed to get around them? Grateful for info!
Mr_Helge

Post by Mr_Helge »

FAT32 is key. Ntfs won't work. If You only use US-ASCII characters they use 1byte. I think Honda uses bytes because they don't have to change character numbers to match country/language (but it isn't user friendly). Worst case the longest file name can be 16 characters. Should be enough. My filenames are max 8 characters with no spaces and .jpg
Rubbernation

Post by Rubbernation »

OK, thanks. Checked and the usb stick is FAT32, so all good there but still not working :-C
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Are the pictures in the root directory of the usb drive? Not in a folder.

Goto wallpapers then use the + button on the left it'll scan the root for pictures.
Ex e owner