MyHonda+ App

All Honda E related discussions
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

I tried to enable the app,entered the vin number,my car was found but when asked to generate a pin I just got the message that something went wrong!
Anybody had better luck?

Larbor

Post by Larbor »

See instructions on page 2: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=269&start=10
Wee Peem

Post by Wee Peem »

Like Xanadu I got exactly same response whilst trying to pair phone and car. Even printed out the excellent picture procedure shown, took it into car so as I could follow it step by step but still no go, failed message, try again although car recognised OK like previous writer. What next?
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

And now having removed the app and downloaded it again I can’t get past the “validating your device” screen! I don’t know whether the car needed any programming at the showroom and I have not been given any instruction leaflet as posted above.
I thought the app for the Leaf I had was bad but at least it worked (sometimes)
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

Xanadu wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:49 pm And now having removed the app and downloaded it again I can’t get past the “validating your device” screen! I don’t know whether the car needed any programming at the showroom and I have not been given any instruction leaflet as posted above.
Your have 2 options (assuming that you are in the UK, not sure of other countries):
1) Create another account with a different email address.
2) Contact the Honda MyHonda+ app team and have your account reset.
Last edited by londiniumperson on Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
2020 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
advance2020

Post by advance2020 »

Beware: I guess I was tired. Long day out, too much sun. I was playing with the App and managed to Lock My Car with the App. However I was then Unable to Unlock it using the App! And yes, my KEY was inside the car. Fortunately I was at home, and had the spare key, which I then used to open my car. But if I had been away from home, and the car had an weak TCU signal, I would have been stuck. Thought you guys should know.
Platinum White Pearl: e-driving green at last, on R17 Michelin Pilot Sport
A fan of One Pedal Driving max >>> and physical buttons
Pennyg66

Post by Pennyg66 »

Thanks for the heads up. That would defo something my other half would do! Lol
advance2020

Post by advance2020 »

Xanadu wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:49 pm And now having removed the app and downloaded it again I can’t get past the “validating your device” screen! I don’t know whether the car needed any programming at the showroom and I have not been given any instruction leaflet as posted above.
Your have 2 options (assuming that you are in the UK, not sure of other countries):
1) Create another account with a different email address.
2) Contact the Honda MyHonda+ app team and have your account reset. [/quote]

Xanadu: hopefully you have resolved ok, using above advice from Londinium. I have had to do the same. They take several days to respond to emails, and then there are lots of questions and exchanges required to confirm your ID and that you are Owner etc. So make sure you have the time, and the patience. But eventually you get "connected" to your car again.
Platinum White Pearl: e-driving green at last, on R17 Michelin Pilot Sport
A fan of One Pedal Driving max >>> and physical buttons
Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

My app is linked to the car. But I get no services added
Case raised with Honda support, but their response is glacial
MattHero

Post by MattHero »

Joolsdc wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:40 am My app is linked to the car. But I get no services added
Case raised with Honda support, but their response is glacial
Yup, took 5 days for them to pick up my email (which included screenshots and VIN). Once they did, was sorted in a couple of hours and 3 or 4 subsequent emails, but that initial lag was frustrating. I'm guessing this is a new, probably tiny team learning on the fly.
2020 Advance Charge Yellow on 16s.