MyHonda+ App

All Honda E related discussions
sbullo

Post by sbullo »

I've been waiting since the 22ng August for them to reset my subscriptions, I've rung Honda support twice and sent 3 follow up emails asking if someone is going to help, and have had zero response.
If I've not heard from them tomorrow, will try and raise a formal complaint with Honda UK. Although, I suspect that will also get ignored. They make great cars but seems their customer support is bloody awful.
Adv. 16" Wheels

Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

I am due to take mine into the dealers next Wednesday to have the TCU enabled,after reading some of the problems that others have experienced,particularly regarding flattening the 12 volt battery,I ask if they had done this before but got no answer.They have a demonstration vehicle to practice on so no real excuse but why we have to go through this rigmarole when this should be the default setting is beyond me.
aarfeldt

Post by aarfeldt »

Joolsdc wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:40 am My app is linked to the car. But I get no services added
Case raised with Honda support, but their response is glacial
I have the exactly same issue now on week 2.
Case has been opened but no progress.

Several follow-up mails has not been reply'd on.

Actually....while writing this I've got a reply:
Dear Mr. Aarfeldt,
Thank you for your patience.
The packages have been reset and you should see all available in the app now.

Must wait for the wife to get home from work with the car/phone, so I can test it :-)
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

Should work now. This is Hondas workflow in this matter...
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

RAL7004 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:23 pm Should work now. This is Hondas workflow in this matter...
Exactly, however never does.
I can login as of today after yet another phone call but still cannot register the car.
2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
aarfeldt

Post by aarfeldt »

All packages available.

Choosed the core package and waited an hour.
It's working :-)

Added the trip/security package...also working.

Thumbs up.
advance2020

Post by advance2020 »

And it was all going so well....until.
So there I was having a coffee, taking a break after some shopping at Tesco, while my car was having a quick, free top up. Thought I would use the App to check how the charge was going. 77% almost there? Oh no. I had the Charge Limit set to 80%. No worries, I can use the App to change the limit, so I increased it to 90% and hit save. All was well. After running a few errands around town, I was now sat in the Autumn sun enjoying the view. Now the App said only 7 mins more to go. So I headed back to my car.

Foolish me, just opened the App one more time (to see whether the Charge had finished) only the App didn't open. Shut it down. Tried again. And again. We have been here before. About the one and only time the App has ever been used in anger to do anything useful, and within half an hour it had died, yet again. And I thought the ChargeYourCar app was useless.

143BB75D-7817-41E2-93EC-F7306B6D6316.png

Honda have let us down yet again. Is there any point in going through the hassle of getting it “reset” yet again? No, don't think so.

ECA24968-78CF-4526-8FDC-A6DB5C956B97.png

I have just shared this with my Dealer. We should all complain to our Dealers, and let them know our experience. Has anyone managed to use this App successfully for a week, or even a day?
Platinum White Pearl: e-driving green at last, on R17 Michelin Pilot Sport
A fan of One Pedal Driving max >>> and physical buttons
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

Nope!
2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

I don't have the car yet but I have the app installed. I noticed that when you log in first time it asks you for permission but when I checked in the android settings the permission were still off. So try to allow the app permissions of location and storage and then see how it goes after honda resets everything again. To allow permissions go to settings, app and notifications, find my honda+ and allow all the permissions.
bogga

Post by bogga »

Reuben80 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:44 am I don't have the car yet but I have the app installed. I noticed that when you log in first time it asks you for permission but when I checked in the android settings the permission were still off. So try to allow the app permissions of location and storage and then see how it goes after honda resets everything again. To allow permissions go to settings, app and notifications, find my honda+ and allow all the permissions.
I noticed that too, really poor programming.