MyHonda+ iOS app update

All Honda E related discussions
Larbor

Post by Larbor »

Hi all,

For those with an iOS device, there's an update to the MyHonda+ app: Version 4.12.2

After the update "something went wrong", and I had to sign out and sign in.

The release notes are very detailed, so we know exactly what has been fixed:

"System fixes and performance improvements"

For me it's still slow to update and the inside temperature is somehow 22 Degrees C while it's 12 Degrees C outside.

Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

I think that’s got to be country / region dependant. As I’m on 4.10.2. No update in the Apple App Store. And the MyHonda+ app does a check for any updates as it logs on, and didn’t find anything
I’m in the UK
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

I guess, renedekat wrote about an update via the app-store.
Here in Germany it is available, too.

Edit: Works as bumpy and sluggish as before...
Larbor

Post by Larbor »

Joolsdc wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:58 am I think that’s got to be country / region dependant. As I’m on 4.10.2. No update in the Apple App Store. And the MyHonda+ app does a check for any updates as it logs on, and didn’t find anything
I’m in the UK
I am talking about the AppStore update, not the update does app checks for every time you open the app.
Keawon

Post by Keawon »

My temp seems to work, outside is around 12-14 celsius. Has anyone of you checked temp? (Not by compairing app and outside temp)

7952E4AD-37D6-4E36-862C-1A39BC610CDB.jpeg

CCE50BA3-7B56-4724-B6DF-CC0BC81C8E6E.jpeg

Larbor

Post by Larbor »

Nice, I don't have the "horn" option (UK).
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Hmm no signalhorn symbol on my app in the UK?
sbullo

Post by sbullo »

If you search for the my honda+ app, rather than check via "available updates", it shows the new version and gives you the option to update. For UK app store.
Adv. 16" Wheels
sbullo

Post by sbullo »

Updated.............. and, it's still no better. lol
Adv. 16" Wheels
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Keawon wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:30 am My temp seems to work, outside is around 12-14 celsius. Has anyone of you checked temp? (Not by compairing app and outside temp)
Yes, I did a check a few days ago when the app was reading 21 °C and I measured 13 °C inside the car.

I remember reading months ago about what the app was supposed to offer and one of the features was the ability to sound the horn and flash the lights remotely so that you could locate your car in a large car park for example. I wonder why that feature has only made it to your region?!

Perhaps we’ll get it one day, along with:
• The ability to schedule charging remotely - not just start and stop it right now.
• The ability to remotely set the actual target temperature - not just the “Normal” option (whatever that is supposed to be)
• The ability to remotely set the climate schedule
• The ability for the app to load and update in a second or two, and not just totally suck! 🤪

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post