MyHonda+ iOS app update

All Honda E related discussions
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Keawon wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:38 am
rickwookie wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:13 am
bogga wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:54 pm • The ability to schedule charging remotely - not just start and stop it right now. <<<<<<<<<< You already can on the UK version
• The ability to remotely set the climate schedule <<<<<<<<<< You already can on the UK version

To get to the menu that controls all that sort of stuff press MANAGE
If only...

<iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=9B0 ... C93wRfJJIA" width="180" height="320" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Weird, so you done have Manage when pressing the car icon?
Nope. Just checked again. There was a massive wait checking for updates (so I was hoping it would all be shiny and new afterwards - it wasn't of course), and where you have manage - I have "Remove"! :(

<iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=9B0 ... _7YhrhHBvQ" width="180" height="320" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>

londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

bogga wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:54 pm
rickwookie wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:08 am
Keawon wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:30 am My temp seems to work, outside is around 12-14 celsius. Has anyone of you checked temp? (Not by compairing app and outside temp)
Yes, I did a check a few days ago when the app was reading 21 °C and I measured 13 °C inside the car.

I remember reading months ago about what the app was supposed to offer and one of the features was the ability to sound the horn and flash the lights remotely so that you could locate your car in a large car park for example. I wonder why that feature has only made it to your region?!

Perhaps we’ll get it one day, along with:
• The ability to schedule charging remotely - not just start and stop it right now.
• The ability to remotely set the actual target temperature - not just the “Normal” option (whatever that is supposed to be)
• The ability to remotely set the climate schedule
• The ability for the app to load and update in a second or two, and not just totally suck! 🤪
• The ability to schedule charging remotely - not just start and stop it right now. <<<<<<<<<< You already can on the UK version
• The ability to remotely set the climate schedule <<<<<<<<<< You already can on the UK version

I can't understand why Honda have decided to have 2 non-charging periods, rather than a more logical charging schedule.
Here I don't allow charging between 15:50 & 19:10 because that is when electricity is most expensive for me:

Non charge schedule.jpg

2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

bogga wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:54 pm
rickwookie wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:08 am
Keawon wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:30 am My temp seems to work, outside is around 12-14 celsius. Has anyone of you checked temp? (Not by compairing app and outside temp)
Yes, I did a check a few days ago when the app was reading 21 °C and I measured 13 °C inside the car.

I remember reading months ago about what the app was supposed to offer and one of the features was the ability to sound the horn and flash the lights remotely so that you could locate your car in a large car park for example. I wonder why that feature has only made it to your region?!

Perhaps we’ll get it one day, along with:
• The ability to schedule charging remotely - not just start and stop it right now.
• The ability to remotely set the actual target temperature - not just the “Normal” option (whatever that is supposed to be)
• The ability to remotely set the climate schedule
• The ability for the app to load and update in a second or two, and not just totally suck! 🤪
• The ability to schedule charging remotely - not just start and stop it right now. <<<<<<<<<< You already can on the UK version

Turns out the “Manage” button is only available to the main user, even though the car is shared with the “Allow all” setting on (the only option anyway!). :(

Still no idea what Cooler - Normal - Warmer is defined as. 🤷‍♂️

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post