Honda e Top Gear appearance coming soon

All Honda E related discussions
NewCode

Post by NewCode »

Forgot to mention this sooner - my brother sent me this freeze frame from the montage at the start of the new series of Top Gear.

Should be interesting to see whatever they’re doing with the car. That said, I also fear If they say anything negative about it, all we’ll hear forever more is “they said on Top gear that..” from everyone!

A2163C09-6228-4779-9DE7-724FA5C62604.jpeg

Left4Cookies

Post by Left4Cookies »

It’s also featured in this trailer: https://www.topgear.com/videos/top-gear ... -series-29
Jaws

Post by Jaws »

Left4Cookies wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:06 am It’s also featured in this trailer: https://www.topgear.com/videos/top-gear ... -series-29
Well the omens are surely good if a TG trailer featuring such legendary cars as the F40 also includes a glimpse of a Honda e... 8-)
Maggie_G

Post by Maggie_G »

Looks like it maybe on on the last episode of the series on the 1st November.

This is the 25th listing
Series 29 - 4/5
ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME
Freddie Flintoff, Chris Harris and Paddy McGuinness head to Wales, taking a glamorous road trip in the newest grand tourers from Bentley, Aston Martin and McLaren, before taking on their German rivals and Formula One legend Heinz-Harald Frentzen. Plus, a tribute to Stirling Moss.
Maggie_G

Post by Maggie_G »

November 1st 20:00
Series 29 - 5/5
ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME
Paddy McGuinness introduces Chris Harris and Freddie Flintoff to his latest creation - an all-electric, all-terrain ice-cream van for the 21st century. Elsewhere, the team tests the battery-powered Honda E, Vauxhall Corsa-e and Mini Electric with a race around a deserted Alton Towers. Last in the series.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post