Small boot?

All Honda E related discussions
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Who says the boot is small?

If you don't need to sit in the back, there's plenty of space! :D

NewCode

Post by NewCode »

One bonus of the rear view camera on the Advance is that you can stack the car from floor to ceiling too, without limiting your rear visibilit.
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

NewCode wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:39 pm One bonus of the rear view camera on the Advance is that you can stack the car from floor to ceiling too, without limiting your rear visibilit.
Good point. Even in my estate motor I'm always fussy about only loading the boot so that I can still pull the cover over it all, so that I know nothing will obstruct my rear view. Not sure I would want to pile it high though without a suitable load restraint between said load and the back of my head!
Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

Nice one Wookie. Did you feel any performance reduction with the weight?
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Joolsdc wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:57 pm Nice one Wookie. Did you feel any performance reduction with the weight?
No. Those boxes are quite light and altogether not even close to the weight of a passenger.
ChesterUK

Post by ChesterUK »

hehe, our e was just 2 days old when I did a tip-run in it. Completely filled the rear of the car and even used the front passenger footwell. I lined the interior and vac'd it out afterwards, drawing power from the on-board 230V socket. I don't think Chester's Mrs was too impressed though!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post