ホンダの技術者の皆様へ ホンダeを担当 | Dear Honda engineers, responsible for the Honda e

All Honda E related discussions
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

We all drive a car which in the first stage of development. This sometimes leads to irritations – but many here in the forum enjoy this very circumstance a lot.
Here I would like to collect suggestions for improvements. Perhaps someone from Honda in Japan will read this here too... In the end we should communicate this to Honda. We – as probably the largest Honda e forum – should try to find a contact person for the e at Honda in Japan.

In order not to lose the overview between the different (probably partly off-topic) discussions, I suggest that a proposal always starts with "[SUGGESTION]" in bold letters and represents a separate post.

Let me start...

私たちは皆、開発の最初の段階で車を運転しています。これは時々イライラすることがありますが、フォーラムでは多くの人がこの状況を非常に楽しんでいます。
ここでは、改善のための提案を集めたいと思います。おそらくホンダの誰かがここでもこれを読んでくれるだろう...。最終的には、私たちはホンダにこれを伝えるべきです。私たちは、おそらく最大のホンダeフォーラムとして、日本のホンダでeの連絡先を探すべきです。

異なる(おそらく部分的にオフトピックな)議論の間で概要を失わないようにするために、私は提案は常に太字の"[SUGGESTION]で始まり、別の投稿を表すことを提案します。

始めさせてください。

RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

[SUGGESTION]
With its comparatively small battery, the car needs to be charged comparatively often. Therefore, the on board single-phase charger (OBC) is insufficient.

Please enable the replacement of the on board charger with a three-phase AC OBC.
Last edited by RAL7004 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

[SUGGESTION]
Please can we have a split folding (50/50) rear seat
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

Honda Germany has now sent a detailed questionnaire to users of the e in Germany.
Are there similar campaigns in the UK?

The questions were very specific and addressed in particular connectivity, range and charging.

Maybe it will help...
Sousaphone

Post by Sousaphone »

[SUGGESTION]

Since a lot of time is spent charging, the quality of charge points really matters. Please enable viewing/extraction of data on charging (max/min kW, preferably also with multiple data points and graphs).
ChesterUK

Post by ChesterUK »

[SUGGESTION]

Would it be possible to recalibrate the interior lighting so the footwell light brilliance is adjustable (same if the illumination pack is installed with the centre storage lights), and also to have them on during entry/exit?
FDAD

Post by FDAD »

[SUGGESTION]
  • Heat Pump
  • Faster Infotainment/UI Improvement
  • HDMI available to passenger while driving
  • Wireless Android Auto (It has wireless android auto but not enabled)
  • OTA Updates
  • Avaliable EQ (5 band) for audio
  • Battery/Motor temperature
  • Wireless phone charging (centre column or pouch in front of cup holder)
  • Auto locking after a configured time (should be a safety feature)
  • ECO mode available
  • Set a driving mode and stay there until I change it (normal/sport)
  • Better rear view camera
  • Customised driving assists (lock driving assists to certain driving modes (disable VSA with sport mode etc)) and allow LKAS to be permanently disabled by driver.
  • Customized wipper speed
  • Top speed increased to 180 km/h, even if in short bursts (being overtaken by a 94 Punto hurts me)
My ideal range is 240kms (real world) If TSLA model 3 was smaller that would have been my choice, so better improve on that Honda.
The worst in every real world test is a shame and gives Honda a bad reputation.
Honda E advance [Modern Steel Metallic] 8-) [DELIVERED JULY 2020] - 85 000Kms + ✌️🎂

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post