Anyone ordered?

All Honda E related discussions
Willspin

Re: Anyone ordered?

Post by Willspin » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:39 pm

This is good news. We didn't go into the ins and outs of the order (they probably want you to feel as committed as possible) and a lot can change in 6 months.
I am one of 2 who have ordered at Soham, I think the CRV is their bread and butter at the moment.
Pleasantly surprised by the refund!
Fingers crossed it will tick all the right boxes in June.
rickwookie wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:56 am
Not sure about the buying “blind” thing. You’ll get to see one in the flesh before you actually pay for one, at which point if you don’t think it’s right for any reason, just pull out. To quote the dealer we went to they’ve “never not returned a customers deposit”. That was right before actually taking £0 deposit 🤪 I think he wasn’t aware that Honda UK automatically refund the £800 reservation fee.

As to the date, our dealer’s info showed “P1” 2020, which he suggested is the first period of their financial year - April to June. More recent press speculation has specified June at the earliest.
Current: Nissan Elgrand, Honda PCX, Honda MSX "Grom",
EX: Civic Type R EP3, MX5, Impreza WRX, 350Z
Future: Honda E

rickwookie

Re: Anyone ordered?

Post by rickwookie » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:00 am

Willspin wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:39 pm
This is good news. We didn't go into the ins and outs of the order (they probably want you to feel as committed as possible) and a lot can change in 6 months.
I am one of 2 who have ordered at Soham, I think the CRV is their bread and butter at the moment.
Pleasantly surprised by the refund!
Fingers crossed it will tick all the right boxes in June.
I assume they didn't get you to pay any additional deposit at the dealer then either?

BTW: Cool "E. Honda" avi. :lol: