Anyone ordered?

All Honda E related discussions
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

So, has anyone placed an order for the Honda e yet?

Sent local dealer a contact message on their website, but not had a response so far.

I have to say, I'm not blown away with the process so far. Considering Honda have been sitting on our £800 for months, I thought that they would contact us to get the ball rolling, not that we'd have to chase down our local dealer ourselves. :(

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I would have thought they would be getting in touch with you, that's just good customer service in any event, but I suspect the dealers don't have a clue on the car yet!
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Honda UK automatically sent out the "invite" to log into our online account and place an order. That just instructs you to search for and contact your nearest Honda dealer. When I chased them up on the phone yesterday, they were totally unaware that the Frankfurt launch had already occurred and said they would make contact again mid October! :roll:

Two calls to Honda UK today (with unfulfilled promises of "we'll call you back) hasn't got us any closer to being able to progress this. :(

I wonder how much of a delivery delay we'll have as each day passes and we're further down the list with being able to get our order in?
DaveD62

Post by DaveD62 »

Was this in high demand or something? I didn't know there was an actual issue with buying one but I was seeing others complain on another site and I am beginning to think that maybe they underestimated the amount to make?
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

DaveD62 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:51 am Was this in high demand or something? I didn't know there was an actual issue with buying one but I was seeing others complain on another site and I am beginning to think that maybe they underestimated the amount to make?
It was more Honda opening the order book without making sure all the franchised dealers were fully prepared. We went in to the dealer in person at the weekend and got the order going.
Wayneski

Post by Wayneski »

Hello all,

Just joined lol
Reserved mine in August and ordered today from Honda Worcester.
Quite funny as they were pretty clueless as they had only just got the info themselves!!
Car not on the system properly so with the help of the sales manager and business manager we got it done!
Platinum white advanced. Hopefully March delivery so I can give back my leaf.
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Hey, another member!

That sounds just like my experience. We went through all the instructions on screen step by step with the dealer, as it was their first time.

Did you see the chart of the order/delivery windows? Are you still in the P1 2020 slot for delivery (April-June)?
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Wayneski wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:29 pm Hello all,

Just joined lol
Reserved mine in August and ordered today from Honda Worcester.
Quite funny as they were pretty clueless as they had only just got the info themselves!!
Car not on the system properly so with the help of the sales manager and business manager we got it done!
Platinum white advanced. Hopefully March delivery so I can give back my leaf.
Welcome to the forum!
Wayneski

Post by Wayneski »

Thanks all,

Not sure about the delivery window thing!!??
They were talking early next year as close to march as possible? I know that's prolly BS though. Had to mention that to them as they were asking about what happens if it turns up early? As in can I give my leaf back and start the PCP on this if it does.
Well yes, I said, but there is no way this is going to be early!! lollll
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Wayneski wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:07 pm Thanks all,

Not sure about the delivery window thing!!??
They were talking early next year as close to march as possible? I know that's prolly BS though. Had to mention that to them as they were asking about what happens if it turns up early? As in can I give my leaf back and start the PCP on this if it does.
Well yes, I said, but there is no way this is going to be early!! lollll
What Leaf are you currently driving?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post