All Honda E related discussions
- Posts: 1486
- Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:37 pm
iHansz wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:54 pm
UK Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's
1st Registered Aug 2020
Home charger: Ohme
Electric tariff: Octopus Go Faster 2030
PM me for an Octopus referral code (£50 for you & £50 for me)
Username: This is a reference to coffee & not my location
- Posts: 493
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 11:32 am
- Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:11 pm
Wee Peem wrote: ↑
Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:03 am
Black, for me hoping that it helps disguise black "charging hole" in bonnet and it polishes up well.
Funny to see someone with such a diametrically opposite point of view to mine. I’m going for yellow to emphasise the charging port and black accents.
- Posts: 513
- Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:39 pm
- Location: Germany
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:20 pm
I wanted something bright but Yellow was too bright for me, so the Blue it is.
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:42 am
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:16 pm
- Location: South Manchester
I’m surprised that nobody has contributed to this topic for 2 months.
I enjoy checking on the results.
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:59 pm
- Location: Ashton-under-Lyne, UK
I’ve just voted, collected ours 16 December. Pleased to see our colour is currently the 2nd most popular.
2022 Citroën Ami Pop - Ordered June 2022
2021 SEAT Mii electric Tornado Red - September 2021 to ??
2020 Honda e Advance Platinum White Pearl on 17s - December 2020 to ??
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:50 pm
Metallic Steel with black leather.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:35 pm