26%
PREMIUM CRYSTAL BLUE METALLIC
23%
CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL
11%

Total votes: 136

Mailforkev

Post by Mailforkev »

I got over my grey wobble and have ordered a blue one. Should have it by end of next week.

milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Mailforkev wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:14 pm I got over my grey wobble and have ordered a blue one. Should have it by end of next week.
Sensible person :lol:
Ex e owner
Binit777

Post by Binit777 »

White only as this was the only car that was showing for a Feb 22 delivery else i would have had to wait for a few more months. Otherwise I would have chosen Blue i think.
MaXPainT

Post by MaXPainT »

If I could choose I would go with the white one. In my opinion it has the cleanest look (there is a reason why the original concept was white) and has the best contrast with the black parts. I will end up getting yellow cause it was the only option that didn't come with an 8 months waiting requirement. The blue color is a nice one too, but all the dark colors don't have the high contrast with the black parts which makes the car look more subtle.
White = clean;
Yellow = bold;
Steel, blue and black = stealthy.
zemdega

Post by zemdega »

MaXPainT wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:32 am If I could choose I would go with the white one. In my opinion it has the cleanest look (there is a reason why the original concept was white) and has the best contrast with the black parts. I will end up getting yellow cause it was the only option that didn't come with an 8 months waiting requirement. The blue color is a nice one too, but all the dark colors don't have the high contrast with the black parts which makes the car look more subtle.
White = clean;
Yellow = bold;
In the beginning there was a chance that we could get yellow one for very good price. I don't like it and my wife hates it :D But we would buy it anyway and film wrap it in colour we would like (maybe even red).
MaXPainT

Post by MaXPainT »

zemdega wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:56 am
MaXPainT wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:32 am If I could choose I would go with the white one. In my opinion it has the cleanest look (there is a reason why the original concept was white) and has the best contrast with the black parts. I will end up getting yellow cause it was the only option that didn't come with an 8 months waiting requirement. The blue color is a nice one too, but all the dark colors don't have the high contrast with the black parts which makes the car look more subtle.
White = clean;
Yellow = bold;
In the beginning there was a chance that we could get yellow one for very good price. I don't like it and my wife hates it :D But we would buy it anyway and film wrap it in colour we would like (maybe even red).
To be honest, the only color I have seen in metal is blue. Yellow is probably the most difficult to get from photos. On one photo it looks like a lemon, on another like a lime. So I am getting one without knowing how I feel about the actual color.

Anyway, if the price is good wrapping a car is a valid option. I am considering 3M liquid copper wrap in case the charged yellow will turn out to be something I wont be able to digest.

Wrapping a small size car costs around €1,3k in case someone is interested. A wrap not only gives you a color you want but probably will never get among the fifty shades of grey most manufacturers offer, but it also protects the actual paint from damage. My girlfriend has a Toyota IQ wrapped in ironman color(s) for more than 3 years now and it still looks amazing.
EEEE

Post by EEEE »

The charge yellow is not too bright. Some pictures on autotrader are over saturated and make it look really bright, which it isn't.

I would say the colour resembles a UK ambulance - it's not too bright. A bright colour perhaps, but not too bright in itself.
'21 e Advance - Charge Yellow - E1702RR alloys
'17 Civic Sport CVT
'00 Prelude 2.2VTi
zemdega

Post by zemdega »

EEEE wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:19 pm The charge yellow is not too bright. Some pictures on autotrader are over saturated and make it look really bright, which it isn't.

I would say the colour resembles a UK ambulance - it's not too bright. A bright colour perhaps, but not too bright in itself.

Our test drive was in yellow one. To be honest if I wouldn't know I would add some green shade into charge yellow name :)

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 22.23.16.jpg

turntoport

Post by turntoport »

the charge yellow has some endearing characteristics: (i) you can spot it in a car park from 3 kilometres way; (ii) you never walk down the road and walk towards/try to unlock the wrong car...
My wife hated the yellow/green and said she "would not be seen dead in it" but now loves it. Other than an unrepeated few days of the apparently common window up-down indecisiveness, the only problem now is she's always driving it...
Isow

Post by Isow »

White = clean;
Yellow = bold;
I only considered the white and the yellow.
My wife only liked the white, so white it was.
No regrets.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post