Honda e - finally in Norway. So many!

All Honda E related discussions
Electric car & bike

Post by Electric car & bike »

Check this my friends. I think I have to order one for my wifi :-) Check my YouTube video her: Taken in Drammen / Norway. They comes on boats.
More to come!

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 10.00.21.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 10.01.26.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 10.02.48.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 10.04.44.png

iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Oh wow, did you Norwegians buy the entire production? 😁
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only
Sousaphone

Post by Sousaphone »

iHansz wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:10 am Oh wow, did you Norwegians buy the entire production? 😁
They’ve pretty much done that for other models, so why not? 😁
Trykpaa

Post by Trykpaa »

Great to see. No wonder with all those benefits.

Inspired by the picture, I wish Honda made an electric Jazz with 300km range. And one with the 1,5t from Civic. I'm a big fan of the Jazz, just not its drive train options.
Uhei

Post by Uhei »

I have had my honda E since august in norway
Kamil

Post by Kamil »

+1 in Norway 😎
ChesterUK

Post by ChesterUK »

What kind of range are you getting in Norway at this time of year?
Ovuvuevuevue___Osas

Post by Ovuvuevuevue___Osas »

ChesterUK wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:30 am What kind of range are you getting in Norway at this time of year?
I charge my car to 95% maximum when on my home plug (for battery care reasons), and with the AC set on auto 18°C my car estimates 140km (87 miles) range. Outside temp nowdays (dec 2020 south norway) is between -2°C and 10°C :D
Ovuvuevuevue___Osas

Post by Ovuvuevuevue___Osas »

Electric car & bike wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:16 am Check this my friends. I think I have to order one for my wifi :-) Check my YouTube video her: Taken in Drammen / Norway. They comes on boats.
More to come!
Technically this isn't in drammen :D It's the ATS Import depo at Terminalen in Lierstranda (close to the boarder of drammen though), I know because I whore myself out around that area (I work (drive) in a company that does transport for Bring Logistics, Posten and Postnord Logistics) :lol: They have made extensions to the harbor and depo, not everything is visible from the road.

There is an absolute anthill of new vehicles in that area.

New vehicles arrive by road, train and sea, fresh off the factories (or 2nd hand), and get their final touch-ups, compliance conversions, adjustments, inspections and toll declaration here.

It's one of the largest vehicle import operations in Norway, and is spread over quite a large area (and some neighboring districts).

They do exports as well, mainly 2nd hand vehicles destined to South America, Europe and Africa.

I bought my first EV (2nd hand 2012 Renault Fluence ZE) directly from ATS (https://autotransport.no/) 6 years ago, and since I work in the area I went to pick it up in my lunchbreak, from the depo in your video :D I wasn't so fortunate with my Honda E though, I had to go to a dealer in Billingstad to pick that up. ;)

I might add (for our curious friends abroad) that over 50% of all new vehicles sold at any time in Norway, are pure electric (hybrids are considered as a fossil, and rightly so).
So naturally there will be a lot of stockpiling going on to feed the markets.
If I'm not mistaking, I think the current legislations in Norway aim for a fossil free car market within 2025. And a fossil free car fleet within 2030.

That is pretty awesome :mrgreen:
ChesterUK

Post by ChesterUK »

Amazing. Actually there is a lot of news about transport in Norway mentioned the UK, and I believe the BEV portion of the market is already above 60% of all sales. I think most of us are aware of the YouTube channel Fully Charged Show and Roberts rants about why the world isn't immediately following this supposed ideal. I say that as Polestar after taken a truth serum has revealed that there's a lot to learn and understand about carbon and other emissions during components manufacturing, logistics, and assembly; just as we always suspected but probably didn't grasp the scale of it.

Thanks for the feedback by the way.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post