Different boot camera.

All Honda E related discussions
FDAD

Post by FDAD »

Hi.. I don't know if anyone has already noticed.. but.. some of our Honda Es have different rear cameras.
Today I noticed in some pictures of a dealer car that arrived at the same time as mine that we have different cameras and a different back cover plastic as well. :?:

HE_T_1.jpg

Has the dealer car (showoff version) a better camera :?: It seems to have much bigger lens.

HE_T_2.jpg

Honda E advance [Modern Steel Metallic] 8-) [DELIVERED JULY 2020] - 85 000Kms + βœŒοΈπŸŽ‚

Keawon

Post by Keawon »

Strange, you dont happend to have VIN nr, if its early production or late.
Will check some early youtube videos.
FDAD

Post by FDAD »

Keawon wrote: ↑Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:52 pm Strange, you dont happend to have VIN nr, if its early production or late.
Will check some early youtube videos.
Unfortunately not... But it arrived at the dealer same time as mine... That's all I know.
Honda E advance [Modern Steel Metallic] 8-) [DELIVERED JULY 2020] - 85 000Kms + βœŒοΈπŸŽ‚
Man-e

Post by Man-e »

The different camera will be dependant on if it is Advance or Base.
Advance with multi view camera system/auto parking or base with just reversing camera.
FDAD

Post by FDAD »

Man-e wrote: ↑Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:45 am The different camera will be dependant on if it is Advance or Base.
Advance with multi view camera system/auto parking or base with just reversing camera.
So the base has a bigger camera? :) I thought it was only software related not so much hardware related...
But you could be right I dont know if it's a base model and there aren't many so that I can compare reverse shots of both cameras...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post