The Honda E for the US?

All Honda E related discussions
DaveD62

Post by DaveD62 »

I am from the US, I reside in the UK with my wife. I had thought this was going to be a model that would be available over there but after reading a few articles, it seems that the road system in the US is not ideal for this kind of car. I never gave it much thought but more light-weight and compact cars are not commonly seen in the US as compared to the UK.

Do you think they will eventually do an American version?

rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

DaveD62 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:57 am I am from the US, I reside in the UK with my wife. I had thought this was going to be a model that would be available over there but after reading a few articles, it seems that the road system in the US is not ideal for this kind of car. I never gave it much thought but more light-weight and compact cars are not commonly seen in the US as compared to the UK.

Do you think they will eventually do an American version?
I think there's lots of demand stateside for this, and a lot of envy that they won't be getting it yet. Let's see what Honda do.
sf1

Post by sf1 »

I emailed Honda to request they import it into the US. I have a feeling it's the demand from dealers they are really looking for.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post