Unlocking car and aquarium

All Honda E related discussions
JSMHe

Post by JSMHe »

Hi all
I’m new here having just bought an ex demo e advance, though very pleased with the car generally two things I’m not sure about, when i approach the car with the key in my pocket it doesn’t unlock automatically and when i get inside the power comes on without pressing the power button, maybe this is normal?
Also i can find all the different wallpapers but not the aquarium.
Thanks John

RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

I guess you have to adjust the settings with respect to keyless entry and to install the aquarium app (there ist some kind of app-store...).
Isow

Post by Isow »

The power coming on automatically is normal.
keithr

Post by keithr »

Isow wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:03 pm The power coming on automatically is normal.
But it is an option so you can turn it off (which I have done).

The car doesn't unlock automatically, it just pops out the handles automatically (if you have that option turned on). Touching the underside of the handle will unlock the car (or pull once to unlock, then pull again to open).
advance2020

Post by advance2020 »

RAL7004 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:27 am I guess you have to adjust the settings with respect to keyless entry and to install the aquarium app (there ist some kind of app-store...).
What RAL7004 means if you go to All Apps you will find the Aquarium.
And to have it handy to select, you can Edit the Icon Buttons - Left & Right screens. Just Press & Hold on any one, and the Menu opens. You can then Drag & Drop (I seem to remember). Aquarium Does Not work while driving.
This is my Left hand screen set up. I have Audio, SatNav, CarPlay, etc on Right hand i.e. what you need while driving.

14CFB0FF-07A3-4EDB-8D2D-C59DA4615B32.jpeg

41A56E10-CE1A-4853-A5F2-A02722F4FC92.jpeg

Platinum White Pearl: e-driving green at last, on R17 Michelin Pilot Sport
A fan of One Pedal Driving max >>> and physical buttons
keithr

Post by keithr »

advance2020 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:41 pm What RAL7004 means if you go to All Apps you will find the Aquarium.
Or he might have meant you need to install it! ;) The dealer may have reset everything before selling the car, and I believe that uninstalls the Aquarium app. See the Aquarium - Please Help An Idiot discussion.
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

Oh yes, please excuse my cryptic message. I assumed that the system was reset when the owner changed and she/he therefore did not find the Aquarium app...
JSMHe

Post by JSMHe »

Hi
The aquarium screen was definitely installed when my car was delivered, as the salesman demonstrated it to me during the brief handover, so i assume it must be something I’ve done as there isn’t any sign of it now. Thanks for suggestions. John
sbullo

Post by sbullo »

If the entertainment system was factory reset it clears the additional apps. You have to manually reinstall it from one of the menu options. Will try and find where later and send a photo.
Adv. 16" Wheels
Man-e

Post by Man-e »

To re-install the aquarium, first you need to create a wifi connection (either mobile hotspot or home)
(page 307 of Owners Manual)

All Apps > General settings > Connections> Wifi > Add new network

Then once connected access the Honda App centre and download aquarium.
(page 305 of Owners Manual)
Either home screen Honda App Centre button
or
All Apps > Honda App Centre

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post