Leather seats

All Honda E related discussions
555djx

Post by 555djx »

Isow wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:47 am
5thcivic wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:57 pm I have the leather, which is only in the front (back headrests are leather) and can't say the comfort is any different to the standard. The seats are fine for me (6ft and not overweight!) even though my other is a civic with the full motor control of lumbar and side grip etc etc.
Price of leather seats is crazy, as you say it is only for the front seats !

This is full leather and an interesting paint job!
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details ... obcid=soc3
2021 SEAT Mii electric Tornado Red 09/21 - 11/22 & 04/23 to ??
2017 Honda Civic 1.5L VTEC Turbo Prestige Auto Orchid White Pearl 12/22 to ??
2022 Citroën Ami Pop 11/22 - 04/23
2020 Honda e Advance Platinum White Pearl on 17s 12/20 - 12/22

George Jetson

Post by George Jetson »

Yes I’d seen that listing - what is it, some sort of Honda promo wrap ?
Rear seats look leather so are they vinyl then.
£50 credit when you switch to Octopus Energy :
https://share.octopus.energy/ivory-cliff-851
ZoeDave

Post by ZoeDave »

You really have to wonder what on earth happened to have this car available at this time, at this price, and at this mileage.

Demo cars being sold at a discount I get, but it would be a bit odd for a dealer to have a car with decals that are not available (definitely not on the Honda UK site), and absolutely bonkers to have expensive and third-party upholstery.

So that leaves a private non-lease buyer, who has decided to get rid of a significantly modified car one year and a quick trip to the supermarket later. Pretty strange. Of course, there is a small chance that the owner has passed away, which I'm sure all of us hope is not the case, but if so, and even though I'm not too keen on the seats, they must have been an awesome person!