MyHonda+

All Honda E related discussions
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

The app when accessed invariably tells me that doors and/or windows are open or unlocked when this is not the case,is anyone else having this experience

RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

Sure!
Man-e

Post by Man-e »

Look at the top left of the home screen just above the charge level battery and see when the data was last updated, tap it to update the data to the latest as it can be often the data from when the car was last turned off.
Haaploos

Post by Haaploos »

Yes, usually shows the wrong status. It gets updated correctly after requesting a refresh like Man-e over here mentions.
Modern steel advance 17"
Karl V

Post by Karl V »

The app seems to do a refresh when you park up and open the door. As such, it will always say the door is open. And your window is open. And your lights are on.

Would be much better if it did a refresh after locking the car and just before going to sleep. Tsk...
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Oh good. A new MyHonda+ thread. 🙄
Jan44

Post by Jan44 »

What a shame that Honda can't get their software working properly. Although my E always shows up on my app, although always with the status just when I last stopped the car i.e. doors unlocked even though I did lock up BUT my wife's Jazz sometimes shows up on my app but often I get the message "Owner of this car needs to renew their subscription" even though she only has the basic core connectivity subscription anyway. Then - a couple of hours later lo and behold her car does show up on my app. These surely can't be difficult problems to solve?

Do Honda ever look at these threads?
Parker87

Post by Parker87 »

I can't even log on to my account on the main Honda site via my PC! I've had an Email telling me that an account has been "created" for me, but embark on a never ending loop of having password rejected, requesting OTP to change password , then that password being rejected as well. I think I may not be cut out for Core Connectivity!!
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

Parker87 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:43 am I can't even log on to my account on the main Honda site via my PC! I've had an Email telling me that an account has been "created" for me, but embark on a never ending loop of having password rejected, requesting OTP to change password , then that password being rejected as well. I think I may not be cut out for Core Connectivity!!
The Honda website & MyHonda+ app authentication systems are not linked, they require different passwords & can use different email addresses.
2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
Parker87

Post by Parker87 »

Thanks LP. I'll have another go tomorrow.