Level 2 Autonomy

All Honda E related discussions
advance2020

Post by advance2020 »

Recently watched a YouTube vid which compares Mini e, Fiat 500e and Honda e
It mentioned that Honda e has “Level 2 Autonomy”
Possible a good reason why it sets the “e” apart from Mini e and 500e and could justify the higher price. I guess it depends how you define this, but it seems that Honda have not promoted this claim. And there are a lot of cars claiming to have Level 2.
Tried to search for more info, and this link helps, but still doesn't list the Honda e!
https://www.buyacar.co.uk/cars/965/self ... n-sale-now

Maybe some of you guys know more. Maybe the Aussie EV guy?
There are more lists on US sites, but of course the don't include the Honda e
Platinum White Pearl: e-driving green at last, on R17 Michelin Pilot Sport
A fan of One Pedal Driving max >>> and physical buttons

FDAD

Post by FDAD »

Its great if you need to look for something or to relax a bit but wouldn't sleep with it on... I have done long or trips were it worked almost flawless.. and some... Not so good. Mostly if the motorway had sharp or long turns...

Tesla has a solid advantage here.. from every car maker not just Honda.
Honda E advance [Modern Steel Metallic] 8-) [DELIVERED JULY 2020] - 85 000Kms + ✌️🎂
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

My experience is different, I have very very good experiences with it. It's that the car keeps telling me to hold the wheel from time to time, otherwise it could really drive itself. It drives its route real nicely. It also brakes (in a civilized way) when a vehicle in front brakes or someone change lanes too quickly and then continues at the set speed. I only (and always) use it on motorways other roads are too restless (is that the word?) for the system. Maybe it's because our (most) motorways are well laid out with clear marking lines, and nice black asphalt, making the contrast good for the cameras.
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only