Side Camera Mirror System Field Of View

All Honda E related discussions
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

How are peeps setting their side camera mirrors up?
Are you using Normal or Wide?
I switched to wide about a month ago and have been happy with it so will probably keep it in this mode. The main reason being that with the camera rear view mirror in use there's virtually no blind spots, whereas in normal mode there's a small one that seems to attract cars :lol:
2020 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current

Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

I have used Wide from day 1 after testing both. As you said there is practically no blind spots, making the blind spot warning useless. It's a pity that it cannot be used when reversing.
There are 2 versions of the wide but I cannot find out for what the one looking down is useful for?
ZoeDave

Post by ZoeDave »

Reuben80 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:41 pm I have used Wide from day 1 after testing both. As you said there is practically no blind spots, making the blind spot warning useless. It's a pity that it cannot be used when reversing.
There are 2 versions of the wide but I cannot find out for what the one looking down is useful for?
Maybe parking for those without the 360 view?
Marmite

Post by Marmite »

To be perfectly honest I didn't know those choices existed :oops: I think I once tried to 'adjust' ever so slightly, but couldn't, so abandoned/left as they were. I shall try it again later... after 6months I'm still learning!
2020 e Advance : Modern Steel Metallic + blue accent :mrgreen:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post