Honda Survey

All Honda E related discussions
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

I have started this thread because I don't think that there's already one the Honda survey that was emailed to owners a couple of weeks ago (I received mine on 5 August 2021).

Like a number of you that have already responded, so have I writing war & peace in the comments fields highlighting their failings of not the app but also the disappointingly poor service received from the Connected Services team & my local Honda dealership.

I'd love to see the results.
2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current

iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Had already posted my story in another topic. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=865&start=70#top Have you also answered the additional questions after the first part? There it was asked, among other things, what other (paid) services you would like to have. Overall, I answered that the App is very very bad and asked the question why Huyndai, Polstar or Tesla do have a working App and Honda don't.
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only
FinnMikko

Post by FinnMikko »

I have owned my E only for a few days, so I haven't received any questionnaires yet from Honda. If would have received it, my major complaint would then have been about MyHonda+ app. This app is not available to owners in Finland. There are only few Honda-e's registered in this country, so I understand a bit why they have made such decision (but to honest I don't). I really much look forward of getting the app some day. Hopefully Honda have fixed most of the bugs by then.
Forum member since 10th Aug 2021, 2020 E Advance Charged Yellow 17"
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

iHansz wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:18 am Had already posted my story in another topic. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=865&start=70#top Have you also answered the additional questions after the first part? There it was asked, among other things, what other (paid) services you would like to have. Overall, I answered that the App is very very bad and asked the question why Huyndai, Polstar or Tesla do have a working App and Honda don't.
Thanks, I saw the posts in the other thread, and only created this one to try and keep that one on topic.

And yes, I also answered the second set of questions.
I used a text editor and pasted my very long answers into the free form text fields.
I only used 2170 characters (I used a text counter to check) for my responses.
2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post