Have you ever noticed...

All Honda E related discussions
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

...that the key fits perfectly into the small cavity in front of the parking brake?

key.jpg

Let's collect here the small details that only become obvious with time.

Another (not so pleasant) example: have you ever looked at how much dirt collects behind the handles of the front doors? In my case, there was enough earth on the passenger side for a little farming....
Last edited by RAL7004 on Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

milligoon

Post by milligoon »

I can say I never noticed as the key stays in my pocket, as for the dirt I'll have to pay more attention, I washed it Saturday I should pay more attention.
Ex e owner
Marmite

Post by Marmite »

No but I did wonder why there is such big space - now I won't forget the key left inside (usually throw it underneath the armrest) and wonder why it doesn't tap lock!! My key holder bear sits nicely too. Thank you!!! (I have to admit I only discovered e's drink holder after about a month driving around though ... eureka moment) :lol:

p.jpg

Funny you mention key, I was just blousing e's key cover etc (there is dog pow ones if you click the bottom of the list as well).

https://www.honda.co.jp/ACCESS/honda-e/ ... index.html
2020 e Advance : Modern Steel Metallic + blue accent :mrgreen:
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

IMG_1840.jpeg

... that freeing the front of the technical compartment from leaves is best done with chopsticks?