Caught by the dead infrastructure

All Honda E related discussions
schodoodles

Post by schodoodles »

@londiniumperson You can do everything right and still get caught out sadly.
I just wish that the designers for these platforms had bothered to consider actual use cases for this though as it seems common sense that you could be at a charger without network access or had a way to mitigate issues - so if I try CCS and that fails it would instead allow immediate retry after a disconnect without pre-charging me again or allow me to change connector to T2.

milligoon

Post by milligoon »

londiniumperson wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:03 am Did you adjust the settings or leave them as default, I found during the free trial period that the default settings were not representative of my driving style, so had to make changes?

How do you find changing the SoC for every journey, this was one of many reasons that I didn't bother with paying for the premium version.
I was just trialing the premium version to see if it was worthwhile, I set the soc for each leg from what the car was showing, on the whole it matched pretty well with the car on dual carriageway and motorway until I hit the low part of the cars battery, I ran it alongside the range indication on the inbuilt nav, even that shrunk massively in a matter of seconds.

Given the hours sat at the services I think it'd be quicker to drive on the slower A & B roads🤔

Gridserve have got back to me according to ecotricity there were no faults reported on those chargers (there wouldn't be would there when the app no longer works for those and the phone number is disconnected! I was fresh out of carrier pidgeons!) You have to laugh 😬😭
Ex e owner

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post