Honda E Owner interviews

The place to discuss everything else..
RobertCDR

Post by RobertCDR »

Hello,

We are conducting research for the design group of a major car brand, where we are interviewing EV owners about their car and about a rather particular set of interests or expertise they may also have.

Essentially, the research is about how people physically interact with their car, and about how they also interact with some quite distinct tools, equipment, device, or machines as a part of their work or a pass-time. So, for example, we are interviewing people about how they play their guitars restore watches, make cabinets, fly gliders, do a face make-over, cook with the best equipment, use a spectrum of fitness equipment etc — and then sit in their EV with them to see how they interact with their cars, and to see the differences and similarities across these two experiences.

If you have an occupation or pass-time with a particularly distinct set of physical interaction, and an EV — and would be interested in £100 for an hour of your time — please reach me at robert@cardesignresearch.com, letting me know the car you have, your nearest town / approximate location, and what the particular occupation or pass-time with a particularly distinct set of physical interaction is that you have.

Best,

Rob

Malcs

Post by Malcs »

This is my interaction :o

4C1BE123-C667-4B70-9875-4EC16BC8A7BD.jpeg

londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

Malcs wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:00 am This is my interaction :o
Quick, shut the boot before any else sees this
:shock:
2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

Here is my interaction with the vehicle's technology:
Tediously picking leaves out of the technology compartment in the front.

picking leaves.png

Highanddry

Post by Highanddry »

My interaction is that everything works perfectly, and that I have nothing to complain about .... :cry: :cry:

About 10 months and 20K now done.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post