Honda Urban EV Concept to reach production next year

The place to discuss everything else..
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

The electric Honda Urban EV Concept that stole the show in Frankfurt last year will be put into production from early 2019 according after a discussion with Honda at the 2018 Geneva motor show.

04-honda-urban-ev.jpg

Destined to be the first in a range of electric vehicles from the Japanese manufacturer, the Urban EV Concept’s styling should retain its cheeky retro vibe, with inspiration taken from the original Honda Civic from the early 70s. We should get our first look at the production car late this year, with orders being taken soon after.

DaveD62

Post by DaveD62 »

I noticed that a lot of concepts tend to look similar but not identical to the final product but this one is spot on. I wish I had learned about this model sooner. I don't think I would have bought the car I did.
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

DaveD62 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:39 am I noticed that a lot of concepts tend to look similar but not identical to the final product but this one is spot on. I wish I had learned about this model sooner. I don't think I would have bought the car I did.
Yeah, except for those sweet wheels not making the final cut, sadly.

If you got your car in 2018, you'll have had it 3 years once you'll be able to realistically get hold of one of these, so perfect upgrade!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post