How Dog friendly is the cargo space

The place to discuss everything else..
fossilraf

Post by fossilraf »

Anyone cart dogs in their "e" ?
I am wondering if the rear seat folds down flat flat or does it have a slight rise due to the sitting portion being bulky as it does in my Leaf ?
Also are there any anchor points for attaching a dog harness ?
I will most likely get an adjustable barrier to go behind the front seats but still like to have my girl tethered.
At least i will have a rear view via the camera rather than a mirror full of fur. :D
I am in NZ waiting for the ship to arrive with my "e" on board so looking at photos which are deceptive and very few show clear views of the folded seat space.

milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Not sure I'd trust my 11 month Old English Sheepdog, in the back just yet, I think he'd eat it, I was going to make a bespoke liner to fit area with back seats down and to neatly store with seat up, but will wait a while, I think a lot depends on you dogs nature. My pup is just to mad at the moment.
Ex e owner
Mr_Helge

Post by Mr_Helge »

I Would say, pretty flat.
I think it's because you don't have a 40/60 split.

Measures in centimeters.
Last edited by Mr_Helge on Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fossilraf

Post by fossilraf »

Mr Helge sadly your pics do not load. I tried 3 different browsers but no joy but I thank you for your reply.
Mr_Helge

Post by Mr_Helge »

fossilraf wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:27 pm Mr Helge sadly your pics do not load. I tried 3 different browsers but no joy but I thank you for your reply.
My Bad, I've changed the embedded links. I hope this works.
keithr

Post by keithr »

Mr_Helge wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:25 am My Bad, I've changed the embedded links. I hope this works.
Nope. I saw the pictures yesterday, but can't see them today.
Mr_Helge

Post by Mr_Helge »

Seems I'm really bad at this embedding thing. The previous links used Dropbox and Google. But now I've changed again.
Please clear your web browser cache. I've copied the web adress from this thread to another browsers incognito tab.
Works like a charm, all pictures shows up. So I hope this works for all of you :)
keithr

Post by keithr »

Yes, I can see the pictures again.
fossilraf

Post by fossilraf »

Thank you Mr Helge, the 2nd picture is the one that I was keen to see and the dimensions are very helpful for selecting a suitable barrier.
I see there is room for an adjustable barrier behind the front seats and what look like metal "D" tie down points on the strut cover that I can attach a harness lead to.
I also give you an A+ for the photography. :D
Very helpful and I am grateful to you for persevering to get the pictures viewable.
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

You can get dog cages made to bespoke measurements.
Ex e owner