My Honda+ App and subscriptions

All Honda E related discussions
dokidoki

Post by dokidoki »

Seems more hassle than its worth. Interesting...Thanks.

Before I completely give up I was looking at what appears to be the signal-strength of the TCU. While it's hard to tell in the picture it seems there isn't any! Would this have anything to do with it? I'm assuming the car has some sort of e-sim for telemetry data?

TCU signal.jpg

UK Advance In Platinum White Pearl on 17"
1st Registered Sep 2022

londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

Ask your Honda dealer to read the Service Bulletin (SU-25-004-00) 'My Honda+: Setup Guide' which they should be aware of.
If they seem surprised or don't understand, then there is the issue and ask to see the bulletin yourself and then go to a competent Honda dealer (if you can find one).
2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
jetbootjack

Post by jetbootjack »

I used the remote locking many times, as well as the charge monitoring - but the best feature is remote precondition - whilst you can schedule that, being able to just tap to warm up or cool down the car when you are heading back to it is super useful, especially this summer!

sTeVE
dokidoki

Post by dokidoki »

londiniumperson wrote: ↑Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:52 pm Ask your Honda dealer to read the Service Bulletin (SU-25-004-00) 'My Honda+: Setup Guide' which they should be aware of.
If they seem surprised or don't understand, then there is the issue and ask to see the bulletin yourself and then go to a competent Honda dealer (if you can find one).

Interesting. I've already talked to my dealer about the issue but they just fobbed me off to the Honda support line :(

Many thanks londiniumperson πŸ‘
1st Registered Sep 2022
dokidoki

Post by dokidoki »

jetbootjack wrote: ↑Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:31 pm I used the remote locking many times, as well as the charge monitoring - but the best feature is remote precondition - whilst you can schedule that, being able to just tap to warm up or cool down the car when you are heading back to it is super useful, especially this summer!

sTeVE

The preconditioning would be something I'd use. I don't always go/leave work at the same time each day so a schedule wouldn't work. Apologies for the newbie question but can you precondition even if the car isn't plugged in? Thanks.
1st Registered Sep 2022
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

dokidoki wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:07 am
jetbootjack wrote: ↑Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:31 pm I used the remote locking many times, as well as the charge monitoring - but the best feature is remote precondition - whilst you can schedule that, being able to just tap to warm up or cool down the car when you are heading back to it is super useful, especially this summer!

sTeVE

The preconditioning would be something I'd use. I don't always go/leave work at the same time each day so a schedule wouldn't work. Apologies for the newbie question but can you precondition even if the car isn't plugged in? Thanks.

Yes you can, I use it on mine in the winter, mainly to annoy the other guys on shift who are chiselling ice off their cars πŸ€ͺ
Ex e owner
dokidoki

Post by dokidoki »

milligoon wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:29 pm Yes you can, I use it on mine in the winter, mainly to annoy the other guys on shift who are chiselling ice off their cars πŸ€ͺ
Thanks milligoon πŸ˜‚

excellent.jpg

1st Registered Sep 2022
betonos

Post by betonos »

Well, my subscription has just activated today (2+ weeks after submitting problem to honda connectivity support).
dokidoki

Post by dokidoki »

Just checked.. yep I'm activated too! I'm guessing they have fixed it. Excellent news πŸ₯³

Thanks everyone for all your excellent help & advice.
1st Registered Sep 2022
betonos

Post by betonos »

I've invited my wife to create account and shared the car with her, so that she can also use the app (there is such an option). Well, guess what?

She can't accept the invitation, as after the step in which you are supposed to input your data (name, address), it says an error has occured and that the data can't be updated - therefore, she can't add the car to her app (this is required step).

What an utter piece of garbage... :evil:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post