Now they're just teasing me!

All Honda E related discussions
Verone

Post by Verone »

I have my order in for an e Advance with a projected delivery date of January 2023, and I'm super looking forward to finally getting my hands on the car, to the point where I've already ordered quite a few additional parts, accessories and other stuff while I wait for delivery.

Then arrive in the office this morning, and the company I work for has just took a long term lease on a car for our office manager to zip around Reykjavik between buildings, and to run errands... guess what's parked in one of the EV charging bays in our parking lot this morning.

Apparently the waiting list for the car in Iceland has shot up to a year for people placing orders now, so it seems the car is becoming popular over here. From speaking to my Honda dealer last week, the cars are coming into the country three or four at a time every couple of months.

They're teasing me, I can't wait to take delivery of mine! :lol:

photo_2022-11-11_08-47-27 (2).jpg

photo_2022-11-11_08-47-27.jpg

Icelandic Advance Limited Edition in Premium Crystal Red on 17" rims
Registered May 2023
Home Type 2 Charging & Free Work Type 2 Charging! Woo!
ODO - 8750km

Mailforkev

Post by Mailforkev »

What "additional parts, accessories and other stuff" have you bought?

I am just wondering if there is anything good that I can buy for myself!
Verone

Post by Verone »

Mailforkev wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:58 am What "additional parts, accessories and other stuff" have you bought?

I am just wondering if there is anything good that I can buy for myself!
Nothing absolutely huge or anything, just a few visual and interior parts.

I've ordered an OEM Armrest, as well as a set of Eibach springs to drop the car 20mm, plus a set of 25mm spacers to improve the look a little bit.

I'll also be debadging it, so I'm thinking about ordering a pair of red honda emblems for the front and rear, but I haven't yet had the chance to measure up and get a really good look at the existing emblems that are on the car to see what size they are and how they sit in the black panels. Going to need to investigate that when I get the car I think, or take a look at the one work has now. I also haven't seen anywhere that's selling the stock emblems for the e if I wanted to switch the blue to red on a set, so it might be a case of picking up a set of red emblems with the same dimensions for another Honda model and making them fit.

I've also been looking at getting another couple of those little center console cup holder divider things as well (the removable ones that go between the seats) but I haven't seen anywhere that has them listed for sale, as I've got a bit of a weird idea for that area of the car.
Icelandic Advance Limited Edition in Premium Crystal Red on 17" rims
Registered May 2023
Home Type 2 Charging & Free Work Type 2 Charging! Woo!
ODO - 8750km
asjo

Post by asjo »

Verone wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:25 am I haven't yet had the chance to measure up and get a really good look at the existing emblems that are on the car to see what size they are and how they sit in the black panels.
You can see the back of the emblems on this picture: Re: Front and back emblems? - the two little rods are secured with a couple of small metal nuts (part number 90301-ST0-003).
Verone wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:25 am I also haven't seen anywhere that's selling the stock emblems for the e if I wanted to switch the blue to red on a set
I got the part numbers for the emblems and posted them here: Re: HONDA E SPARES [P/N] - with those you can find them for sale online.

(I painted the non-chrome parts black, to get rid of the blue.)