Digital Services

All Honda E related discussions
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

RAL7004 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:58 pm
iHansz wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:24 pm :ugeek:

Wow – thank you very much for all this information!
You're welcome RAL! How is the Honda e doing in Germany? I see a lot of photos on social media, but I think they are still demo cars. Belgium and the Netherlands will follow soon, the MyHonda + App and the demo cars are coming next month (if the hacked automation works again at least ). The costs for the digital services are the same as in Germany my dealer tolt me.
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only

RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

iHansz wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:08 pm You're welcome RAL! How is the Honda e doing in Germany? I see a lot of photos on social media, but I think they are still demo cars. Belgium and the Netherlands will follow soon, the MyHonda + App and the demo cars are coming next month (if the hacked automation works again at least ). The costs for the digital services are the same as in Germany my dealer tolt me.
Yes, as far as I know there are only demo cars available in Germany. I ordered in late September and was told to expect the car end of July/August. A test drive was offered to me 4 weeks ago – however, I couldn't make it...
Communication by Honda Germany is as bad as elsewhere. My dealer has no clue at all (and, I suspect, does not really believe in e-mobility). Nevertheless, I quite like the dealership: They appear so "old-school" when compared to BMW, Porsche or Tesla dealerships/showrooms. They have no experience in communicating or selling a (let's call it a) "lifestyle car" – probably a lot of experience in selling family coaches instead.
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Finally more (Dutch, sorry...) information about connectivity. More tabs are available.

https://www.honda.nl/cars/owners/my-hon ... rview.html

Banners_and_Alerts_en_Honda___My_Honda__app___Overzicht___Connectiviteit___Apps_voor_uw_voertuig_downloaden.jpg

1st registered Oct 2020
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

Some new videos regarding the digital features:

Unfortunately, it will probably stay that way: the nice little assistant only knows Italian restaurants with and without a charging station...
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Ow wow, thanks RAL! 8-)
1st registered Oct 2020
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

Unfortunately it doesn't look like they implemented Apple Car Key. The latter is linked to the wallet:
https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT211234

Obviously the Honda solution is a function integrated into the MyHonda+ app.
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

Not easy to follow – but possibly helpful...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post