Mods: Lights

All Honda E related discussions
bogga

Post by bogga »

How are we going to make the lights look like this?

Is the ring element of the E able to switch off parts of it? I presume so as during startup it performs a short animation. So this just sounds like a software change, which means anything is possible...

RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

Interesting idea – however, don't you think that the essential style element here is the headlights pulled under the front hood? A simple switch-off of the upper parts probably doesn't look very elegant...
Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

Just wrap the top part same as body colour. Make a hole for the camera :)
eread

Post by eread »

The only thing I want doing is the Honda logo to illuminate as it did in the concept of how difficult it might be to do is another question. I think it should be okay as long as it's white for the UK (can only show white at the front, no RGB type of situation) but the technical detail might be a bit involved or not possible.
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

eread wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:35 pm The only thing I want doing is the Honda logo to illuminate as it did in the concept of how difficult it might be to do is another question. I think it should be okay as long as it's white for the UK (can only show white at the front, no RGB type of situation) but the technical detail might be a bit involved or not possible.
This idea should be carried to the guys from Dream Automotive UK:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=224
bogga

Post by bogga »

RAL7004 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:42 pm Interesting idea – however, don't you think that the essential style element here is the headlights pulled under the front hood? A simple switch-off of the upper parts probably doesn't look very elegant...
True, we'll pass this over to the Dream team with the question, how can I make more E look more like the the Urban EV concept?
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

bogga wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:45 pm...how can I make more E look more like the the Urban EV concept?
Weld the rear door shut?😂

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post