Where can I get information on the current options?

All Honda E related discussions
DaveD62

Post by DaveD62 »

My wife wants to take a look at all the information and specs on what is available for the Honda E. I am just not sure where to look. Would this be on the Honda website or is there a better place to see everything all in one place?

rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

The information on the Honda UK website is all a bit messed up at the moment. Basically though, the only "option" is between the e, and the e Advance model. The e Advance can be ordered now, for delivery April-June 2020, the e (base) model I don't think can be ordered until "late" 2020, for delivery presumably some time in 2021.

Have a look at https://www.honda.co.uk/cars/new/honda-e/compare.html. As I mentioned, most of the technical specs there are messed up (wrong figures attributed to wrong headings), but you can see the difference in equipment list there. There doesn't appear to be any other "options". In other words, the cars come effectively fully-loaded. Important to remember when comparing price to other new EVs, which seem to all have extensive options lists that ratchet up the price considerably.