Confused & Thinking of Buying

All Honda E related discussions
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

@HeartNotHead
As for safety features, all new cars for in Europe irrespective of powertrain or model spec require them as a result of Euro NCAP, and more updates are in the pipeline for future cars.
In relation to depreciation, yes not many have sold but on a positive note, not many have been made and being an EV is currently helping keep it low (in relation to an ICE car), then finally the list price has risen and the government grant reduced with the new price now at least £1500 more than when released last year.
2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current

ChesterUK

Post by ChesterUK »

@Catcave - Can you charge from home? If you can, go for it. Rapid charging is getting better almost daily, and if you can trickle a bit round your parents (or maybe you can convince them to put in a 7kW charger!), you should be covered for all eventualities. No need to over-think it, go for it! :)
Catcave

Post by Catcave »

It’s some appreciable time since I posted but it looks as though I am going to roll the dice and try it. Have a great offer, I’m done with hot hatches for a while and this I think should be perfect for my needs….I’ll update soon…..wanted a yellow one, but options appear on this deal are steel or blue…think steel, no blue errr….
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Just get it Catcave! I cannot see anything in your usage scenarios that will give you a problem. The 70 mile range issue is a very extreme fringe case and as Londinium states can easily me mitigated against by simply turning down the heating or adjusting driving style a little.

Make sure you get a deal though. Check out Norton Way Honda’s offer’s. Think I saw a blue Advance model with about 3k miles on it for £24.5k, and they have half a dozen white ones new for £27.5k!

Oh and Marmite:
Marmite wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:41 pm …13 miles on M1 @ 73-78 speed…
I’m calling the cops!😆
SuperRocket61

Post by SuperRocket61 »

I spoke to Josh at Norton Way Honda Letchworth yesterday. They still have half a dozen white Advance 17" pre-registered in December for £27.5k left from a cancelled order of 15 cars! I also negotiated two extra years warranty (so four and a half in total) plus the excellent Ohme wall charger and mats. They have zero miles on the clock.
Marmite

Post by Marmite »

rickwookie wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:21 am
Oh and Marmite:
Marmite wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:41 pm …13 miles on M1 @ 73-78 speed…
I’m calling the cops!😆
:o :lol: Well this is purely experimental purpose! (I do slow down just after your Junction 6 though, those part of surface somehow makes terrible noise which I hate! Please go and smooth it out for me :idea:)
2020 e Advance : Modern Steel Metallic + blue accent :mrgreen: