Why no Honda E advertising??

All Honda E related discussions
Smucker

Post by Smucker »

How come there’s been almost zero advertising of the Honda E? I mean, virtually nothing? The only thing I’ve come across was a radio advert which also happened to be advertising honda’s air conditioning units (or something like that!)

There’s hardly any out on the roads, let’s face it. Don’t they think therefor to invest in a bit of marketing?

I hear non stop advertising about the Kia, Id3, mustang Mach-e (lovely car!), zoe etc etc.

Such a shame as I’m certain more people would fall in love with the E if they actually saw more about them. People I come across when I’m with mine are absolutely fascinated with it when they see it.

londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

There has been some prior and around the launch in mid 2020, but minimal advertising since.

It's very simple as to why, Honda have no interest in making or selling EVs, they are more interested in hybrids, see this article:
Honda CEO says ‘There will be no dramatic increase in EV demand’
https://electrek.co/2019/12/26/honda-ce ... ev-demand/
2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
FDAD

Post by FDAD »

Here in PT they have TV ads occasionally. But I believe Honda will fall in GMs hands if it keeps going like this.
Honda E advance [Modern Steel Metallic] 8-) [DELIVERED JULY 2020] - 85 000Kms + ✌️🎂
Smucker

Post by Smucker »

I just don’t get it, you think they’d still want to flog it even if they’re not fully behind EV’s.

Nothing though!
darrenj1

Post by darrenj1 »

Smucker wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:31 pm How come there’s been almost zero advertising of the Honda E? I mean, virtually nothing? The only thing I’ve come across was a radio advert which also happened to be advertising honda’s air conditioning units (or something like that!)

There’s hardly any out on the roads, let’s face it. Don’t they think therefor to invest in a bit of marketing?

I hear non stop advertising about the Kia, Id3, mustang Mach-e (lovely car!), zoe etc etc.

Such a shame as I’m certain more people would fall in love with the E if they actually saw more about them. People I come across when I’m with mine are absolutely fascinated with it when they see it.
that radio advert was dire.
Karl V

Post by Karl V »

I've seen some Facebook ads recently. Presumably targeted at me because I own a Honda e (?)

Regardless, they are quite numbing by all accounts. And the comments in response to the ads are not to be read by Honda e fans, I can tell you.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post