My Honda+ subscriptions are undergoing some exciting changes

All Honda E related discussions
5thcivic

Post by 5thcivic »

Yes, same message on the app this morning for both my Hondas.

Fed

Post by Fed »

iHansz wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:47 pm Honda is probably converting things now, as the app now indicates the following: "This vehicle is currently not supported by My Honda+" and get into nothing else. Yesterday, everything was still up and running. Other people also suffering from this?
Tried just now and the same here.
Fed

Post by Fed »

Well I take that back. After driving the car a few km the car is loading just fine in the app
5thcivic

Post by 5thcivic »

App back up now, just had to log in again, how do we find out if anything new has happened?
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Fed wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:29 pm Well I take that back. After driving the car a few km the car is loading just fine in the app
And after logging out and in again, everything is operational again. 😇
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

5thcivic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:26 pm App back up now, just had to log in again, how do we find out if anything new has happened?
Nothing changed. Yet. 🥸
1st registered Oct 2020
hondaero

Post by hondaero »

maybe a bug will be introduced and Romania will become "supported" :) no other hopes at this stage :(

fingers crossed,
~amo~
2023 Honda e Red Advance on 16" Michelin 195/55 & 205/55 tyres.
peniole

Post by peniole »

This morning was fine around 8am, even finally got the complementary code connectivity, then at 11am got that same message. Called Honda just before noon, they told me its a fault on their side, asked me to restart the app. Worked but my complementary subscriptions were gone. Was told new app version will be released on the 20th of November. That update will release all subscriptions as complementary for 3 years since first registration plus another 12 months. They were vague on that last point. In the email i got, it clearly said AND 12 months, but on the phone they said the 12 months is for those who are out of the first 3 years, that who wrote the email didn't word it correctly. :?:
OCD = obsessive compulsive detailer

'22 Advance
hondaero

Post by hondaero »

peniole wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:50 pm This morning was fine around 8am, even finally got the complementary code connectivity, then at 11am got that same message. Called Honda just before noon, they told me its a fault on their side, asked me to restart the app. Worked but my complementary subscriptions were gone. Was told new app version will be released on the 20th of November. That update will release all subscriptions as complementary for 3 years since first registration plus another 12 months. They were vague on that last point. In the email i got, it clearly said AND 12 months, but on the phone they said the 12 months is for those who are out of the first 3 years, that who wrote the email didn't word it correctly. :?:
thanks for sharing,
~amo~
2023 Honda e Red Advance on 16" Michelin 195/55 & 205/55 tyres.
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Tomorrow, November 18th, the new subscription plan will be effective.
1st registered Oct 2020

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post