Order update

All Honda E related discussions
Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

I don’t think the green flash number plates are due until autumn. We will have to negotiate a change as part of the deal.
Waiting for demos until end July and deliveries until August is ridiculous - the car is in Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and more. Why the UK delay? Hopeless

Amjgbr

Post by Amjgbr »

I've had an update on my order (previously due this Friday). It's now looking to be the end of the July now. :roll:
bogga

Post by bogga »

I've had an update... Test drive next month... That's as accurate as they could be. My actual car still not ready until Sept...
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Honda UK is open again, see his Instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/p/CCBp1ovlkH ... kap076me3u

And for the Dutch fans, the e is now for a test drive at Autoweek.nl with the Opel (Vauxell) Corsa-E.
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only
Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

I spoke to my dealer again (why do I hate call them?)
Anyhow he said their demo should be in end of this week, early next. I’d be up first for a test drive. And then my car would still be available in July. He said the UK delivery dates were still incorrect on the Dealer Systems due to the cyber attack. But assured me there were cars at Portbury (Bristol docks). Mine included.
So let’s see. The plot thickens
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Joolsdc wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:17 pm I spoke to my dealer again (why do I hate call them?)
Anyhow he said their demo should be in end of this week, early next. I’d be up first for a test drive. And then my car would still be available in July. He said the UK delivery dates were still incorrect on the Dealer Systems due to the cyber attack. But assured me there were cars at Portbury (Bristol docks). Mine included.
So let’s see. The plot thickens
That's good news, isn't it? Fingers crossed! :geek:
1st registered Oct 2020
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

For the Dutch fans, the purchase subsidy can be requested from today. Be there on time, because there is a subsidy for only 2500 cars this year. See this https://www.rvo.nl/subsidie-en-financie ... rsonenauto website. Note, there is an error in the list of cars, the Honda e Advance is called the Honda e Avance. :lol:
1st registered Oct 2020
tcg68

Post by tcg68 »

Further update. My dealer took delivery of their demonstrator this morning - and invited me to pop in at the weekend to take a look (possibly drive). He also told me that my car is scheduled to arrive at the dealer on 14th July.
Rei

Post by Rei »

Please let us know how it goes!
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

@tcg68
Out of curiosity: what does Honda state after you log into their website (https://reserve.honda.co.uk/en/signin) ?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post